Saturday 25 January 2014

Please Pray for Gray

Hi my name is Dave and three months ago i had sex with the third girl in my life. Now i have herpes. i couldnt believe it because this wasnt a random girl, shes the closet girl ive had to a girlfriend or loving a girl but it has been a never ending nightmare since. Ive always believed in GOD and have asked him for forgiveness which is ironic now i need him but ive always needed him and have only used around half his message to guide my life. i felt like killing myself with prospect of having a wife and family quite difficult and feel like im not really in the room when people are talking. i dont know what to do and pretty much cry and pray everyday and look at my family with so much love and feeling that i have dissapointed even though they dont know. i understand and believe that God heals if it his will and im so scared that it may not be but i do have hope and faith. Can this be healed in time possibly as they say this is incurable. Please pray for me to be healed and cured but more importantly for my relationship with Jesus and God to grow ever stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment