Friday 23 March 2012

A Prayer For Healing and A Peace of Mind

Dear God: I\'m desperately seeking for your love, your protection and your guidance. i am suffering from dry cough disease & I have problem in breathing. I am in a critical situation. please bless me and give me good health. please pray that God opens the windows of the heaven and pour on me great blessings. bless me. make me strong. and give me good health. Please pray that my special intention will be granted by the sacred heart of Jesus. I believe it may take a miracle to grant my special intention for love and respite from my grief.. I don\'t know what to do. Please bless me. I\'m in a great sorrow right now because I have so many problems and all I want is peace of mind. please pray that God opens the windows of the heaven and pour on me great blessings. I am praying and asking for penance & forgiveness because of my sin.. please pray for my house, good health for my all family members . Shamila


 

No comments:

Post a Comment