Tuesday 11 September 2012

Please continue to Pray

Thank you very much for your prayers.... God bless you... amen... As you may remember, my mom has hepatitis C and currently on medication...   The doctor has prescribed a course of 12 injections along with tablets. I want you to please pray for the miraculous healing of my mom from this disease (amen). I believe that our Lord, God Jesus Christ can do anything and everything....Doctor did some tests after the 4th injection, and by the grace of God and prayers of his people, my mom's liver function test is normal....increased enzymes are in normal range... praise the lord........bt her HB has dropped, causing weakness... Moreover, she has been having extremely high fever since last Saturday... Please keep her in your prayers and pray that God strengthens her, relieves the fever, and gives her miraculous healing in the might and healing name of Jesus.. Amen and Amen...
God Bless,
Myra Manawar

No comments:

Post a Comment